Monday, October 5, 2009

Ok, so here's the deal: First Post

It seems so simple: I like guns. I have lots of friends who also like guns.

There is nothing wrong with this, and I have a Constitutionally Guaranteed Right to Keep and Bear Arms that Shall Not Be Infringed.

But... There are those in our society to whom an AR-15 is an Evil Black Rifle, and a Glock is a high capacity bringer of death. Between an uniformed press and uninformed populace, any gun has become an evil thing, and the fact that I'm not breaking any laws by owning them becomes unimportant, because of their fear. To a great extent, our world is ruled by FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt).

Let's face it -- in this modern high-tech world, its pretty easy to find out lots of things about lots of people, and while my friends and I who will be posting here are quite happily employed at the moment, things change -- and I'd rather not have some closed minded HR moron deny me a job because a quick google search turned up my name on a pro-2nd Amendment blog.

Therefore, my friends and I created Shall Not Be Infringed, a place we can post our firearm-related thoughts and pics without being singled-out as a "gun nut."

Welcome Aboard!

- Revolver 223
- S&W 40

No comments:

Post a Comment